BEVERLY, Mass. — The No. 20 Endicott field hockey team is set to travel to Middlebury College to take on No. 9 Kean University on Saturday, November 16 at 2 PM. Here's a preview of Saturday's contest.
FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- This will be the first meeting between the two programs.
- Endicott has made the second round of the NCAA Tournament for the second season in a row.
- Endicott defeated Wilson College, 8-1, in the first round of the NCAA Tournament on Wednesday, November 13.
- Kean received a bye into the second round.
- The Gulls are 1-2 this season against ranked opponents.
The winner of Saturday's contest will face the winner of the second round matchup between No. 14 Babson and No. 2 Middlebury at Middlebury College on Sunday, November 17 at 1 PM.
(Photo Credit - David Le '10)