BEVERLY, Mass. – The Endicott field hockey team bested Nichols College, 4-0, on Wednesday night in a conference matchup at North Field.
McCarthy found the back of the cage at 8:32 of the contest before Poulin buried markers back-to-back markers at 24:20 and 35:36, respectively. Hogan then capped the scoring at the 42:23 mark of the matchup.
Meanwhile, Endicott goalkeeper Taylor Farrin (Danvers, Mass.) made two saves in the win to push her record to 11-4 on the year.
BEYOND THE BOX SCORE
- Endicott improved to 23-4 all-time against Nichols with tonight's win.
- The Gulls have won 12 straight versus the Bison.
- During that 12-game stretch, Endicott has outscored Nichols 82-9.
- The Gulls are 5-2 at home this season and 36-14 (.720) at North Field since 2015.
- Tonight's shutout was the fourth of the year for Endicott.
Endicott (11-4, 7-0 CCC) travels to Salve Regina on Saturday, October 19 at 12 PM. Nichols (3-10, 0-8 CCC) visits Roger Williams this Saturday at 12 PM.
(Photo Credit - Nick Grace '20)