Transfer Form

There are errors with your form submission. Please review and submit again

Thanks for considering Endicott as a potential institution at which to continue your collegiate academic and athletic pursuits. The details below are vital in understanding the transfer process! Please read this information then fill out the form. List any special circumstances or additional information in the text box after the final question that you would like us to be aware of.

If you are interested in transferring to Endicott from either a NCAA Division I or II school, we need to receive written permission to contact you from the school you are at before the coaches can contact you directly. Even if you are not currently playing a sport at your current institution, coaches are not allowed to have any contact with students on another campus until they have received permission. 

Please contact the compliance officer (check the staff directory or compliance tab on your school's website) and either ask them for a general release to contact schools you have in interest in transferring to or have them send the release directly to our compliance coordinator, Tim Byram at . Once that has been received you can speak freely with our coaches.

In 2004, the NCAA gave Division III student-athletes the right to self-release for a limited period of time to other NCAA Division III schools. For complete information visit the NCAA transfer terms guidelines page . If you would like to send a self-release so an Endicott coach can contact you please fill out the form below and send it to Tim Byram and the coach you would like to contact.

If you are interested in transferring from Endicott to another institution, you are strongly encouraged to notify your coach. If you are interested in Divisions III schools, you can complete the  self-release link  and you would have 30 days to have contact with potential schools. If communication is to continue after the 30 days, you must contact Tim Byram to continue contact with the potential institutions. If you are looking at Division I or II Institutions, you must contact Tim Byram for the appropriate paperwork. 

Here are some general guidelines to consider which may affect your immediate eligibility. This is meant to be a general guideline and NCAA rules must be consulted for specifics. Also, there are two basic premises for the NCAA which are; ask before you act and you cannot transfer out of trouble. 

1. If you have not participated in collegiate athletics at Division III OR if you have not participated in over two years you would be immediately eligible.
2. If you are eligible at your current institution you are likely to be eligible immediately.
3. If you have participated in athletics; are you showing satisfactory academic progress towards your degree? 

You must average passing/earning 12 credit hours per semester for each semester you are in college and be above your schools minimum GPA. If you fail classes they count as attempted but not earned. If you withdraw from a class the credits may count as attempted and you should check with your registrar (i.e. if you have been in college three semesters you need to have earned a minimum of 36 credit hours).

4. Once you start taking classes full-time, you have five years and/or 10 full-time semesters to use your four seasons of eligibility. 
5. If you are doing graduate work, you can use eligibility where you received your undergraduate degree. 
6. If you are going to be ineligible at the time of transfer, eligibility can be re-established with a year in residency at either a two or four-year college.  This is consecutive fall and spring (or spring/fall) semesters with full-time status (12 or more credits typically) and being both academically and athletically eligible at that point.  Summer classes do not count towards residency requirements. 

This is just an overview so please check with your compliance officer if you have any specific questions or unique circumstances.

Are you currently enrolled at another institution (either 2 or 4 years)?
Have you received permission to contact another institution from your current school? (D1, D2 and NAIA athletes need a form from their compliance officer while D3 can self-release for a 30 day contact period with other D3 schools).
Would you like us to send a release to your current institution asking for permission to contact you?
Have you participated in collegiate varsity athletics at any previous institution? If no, then check no and skip the rest of the form.
Are you academically eligible to participate at your current institution? (This means you are above the school's minimum GPA and have successfully passed more than 12 credit hours per semester in college).
Are you athletically eligible (not serving team suspension) at your current institution?
Have you had any on campus judicial sanctions/residence life write-ups?
Have you contacted our coaching staff about potentially transferring?
* required field